By Alan J. McDonald
McDonald Murholme is very honoured to be awarded numerous awards and nominations in the legal industry over the past two years, winning the following awards:
- 2016 Legal Awards – APAC Insider – McDonald Murholme was awarded Best Employment Law Firm – 2016 Australia, an award that recognises the success and dedication of those working across the APAC region and throughout the industry.
- 2017 Legal Awards – Wealth and Finance International – McDonald Murholme was awarded Best Industrial Law Firm – Victoria, an award showing the dedication, passion and hard work of those within the legal profession whose knowledge and attentiveness has enriched the broader legal market and supported their clients.
- 2017 ACQ5 Law Awards – McDonald Murholme was awarded Employment Law Firm of the Year and Employment Lawyer of the Year, Alan McDonald, an award that recognises the firms and individuals that have had the greatest impact on the industry during the previous calendar year.
- 2017 Australasian Law Awards 2017 – McDonald Murholme was a finalist in the Employment Law Specialist of the Year category, being judged on excellence in client service and specialist expertise in the calendar year 2016.
- 2016 & 2017 Acquisition International – Global Excellence Awards – McDonald Murholme was awarded Most Outstanding Employment Law Firm in 2016 and Best for Industrial Law in 2017, an award recognising lawyers who are increasingly having to adapt to the ever evolving legislation and regulation.
- ACQ Global Awards 2017 – Australia – McDonald Murholme was awarded Employment Advisory Firm of the Year and Regional Law Firm of the Year, an award that celebrates achievement, innovation and brilliance and recognising those nominated as leaders in their fields.
High Uni Fees but Academics Underpaid
Reserve Bank interest rake hike and job losses
Labour shortages, inflation, recession looming and workplace disputes
Paid family and domestic violence leave is to be introduced in Australia: here’s how it affects you
Virtual assistants; mumpreneurs’ secret weapon
McDonald Murholme guide to the Fair Work Act – The Australian